Tuesday 6 September 2011

The quite lull

Hey what's up all! So it's a little quite this week and last, just beginning to start getting psyched for the sending temps coming up, and the start of the Tour De Bloc season. Don't really have anything super new or exciting to post so I thought I would post something from a little while back, last May I believe it was. This is an interview I did with a friend of mine, Tonde. He's a super talented route setter from France and I am a huge fan of his work. We did this interview while I was Altitude for a setting clinic that Tonde ran. Although we look like we're in high spirits and full of energy, I think this interview was done at maybe 11pm after a hard day of route setting and on the 3rd day of a 4 day clinic. We're both completely exhausted but it still turned out awesome, it's a little lengthy but there' some awesome topics we discussed and tons to learn in here, hell, I just watched it for the 5th or 6th time and I'm still taking things away from it. So here's the interview, hope you enjoy it if it's your first time seeing it, if you've seen it before, I hope you enjoy it the second time. Stay psyched all!
 
Editing Credit to Jeremy Dowsett, ClimbingHoldReview.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment